Marinette county restricts the transporting of fire wood from other counties. Please buy your wood locally.
Rules and Regulations
Please read the following rules so that you will enjoy your stay. We reserve the right to evict anyone, WITHOUT REFUND, who creates a disturbance, nuisance, or endangers the safety of other campers or guests.
1) Quiet Time: 10pm - 7am. ATV's parked and no loud music. Please respect your fellow campers
2) Check out time: Before 11am for cabins & before 2pm for campsites.
3) No firearms or fireworks are permitted
4) Dogs must be on leashes at all times. Owners are responsible for clean-up.
5) Do not remove picnic tables from other sites.
6) Parents are responsible for their children at all times.
7) Lake Hilbert Campground will not be responsible for any injuries or loss of personal property.
8) Speed limit is 5 mph for all vehicles. (ie., scooters, golf carts, ATV's, etc.) No cruising or parading will be tolerated.
9) Drive vehicles and ATV's on designated roads.
10) ATV's will be in campsites by 10pm. If not, they will be parked at the Lodge until 7am.
11) No washing of trailers, ATV's, vehicles, etc. will be allowed.
123) Campsite must be left clean. All garbage must be sorted for recycling.
13) Trees are important to our campground. No cutting, chopping or breaking of any tree or bush. If we find you doing this you will be charged for a new tree. Wood sold at the lodge.
14) The legal drinking age will be enforced.
15) You must not operate a chainsaw in the campground.
Thank you and enjoy your stay!
©2018 Lake Hilbert Campground. All rights reserved.
N20470 Town Park RoadFence, Wisconsin 54120(715) 336-3013
Website by: Leighton Interactive